Google

Friday, August 12, 2011

Family Videos: My Son Jacob Dancing in Brooklyn

Back when my son was about 4 years old, Joy and I were over in the Windsor Terrace neighborhood of Brooklyn to try out a yummy then-new local hole in the wall called "DUB pies". For those passing through Brooklyn, I highly recommend the basic Steak Mince Pie or Shepherd's Pie. The Sausage Roll was good but a bit too greasy with a bit too dry a crust. Otherwise all is great. The place is quite near to Prospect Park (Southern end) so can stop off there before or after a nice day in the park.

Afterward consuming our wonderful New Zealand cuisine, we passed by a block party with an enthusiastic, if a bit mediocre, band. Jacob LOVED them and proceeded to dance like a madman: (video by Joy Romanski)




Return to Mole's Family, Genealogy and Parenting Page

Return to I Had a Thought

No comments:

Post a Comment